The Arts of Da’wa | Level 1 : How to present Islam
The Course Covers:
Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Skills:
– How to Talk with impact on the audience.
– How to connect with the audience.
– How to convey the message.
– How to sound logical.
– How to sound spiritual.
– What is the meaning of D’awa.
– Talking to Atheists and Agnostics.
– What is Islam
– Who is Allah
– Who is Prophet Muhammad
– What is the purpose of life.
– Explaining the 6 beliefs simply and clearly.
Presenting Islamic Rituals:
– The meaning of the Shahada.
– Why Muslims pray like that
– The significance of Zakat, Fasting Ramadan & Haj
Introducing Islamic Concepts:
– Status of Women in Islam.
– Does Jihad equal terrorism?
– Islam: a religion of peace or a religion of war?
– Human rights.
– Freedom of Speech.